Saturday, December 31, 2005

Rolling stone~



In a few more weeks...Mum n Dad will be here to join my "adventure" in Adelaide...woohoo~....it's been so long that i've actually forgotten how my mum's cooked food tasted like...huhu...Soon i can challenge my Dad into 1 vs 1 badminton duel...can't wait to see who's better...niahaha...but think my dad'll surely beat me flat...still worth a shot...

Life in Adelaide is surely boring...somehow i kinda miss going back to uni ans study...tho i dun like studying....but the fact that i can camp there with a bunch of engies trying to crack our nuts...i mean heads on uni subjects...juz get ur adrenaline pumping....

<--- Lately these picture's a hit among teenagers....as i've got 11 ppl asking for it...hahaha....nice leh...it's so cute dun u think~

New Year's coming soon....I hope everyone's enjoying it as much as I do...it marks the end of another chapter in out lives....and also the beginning of another...so if u've been a bad bad bad boy/girl this yr... u know wat to do right at the start of New Year...~changes~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eyerrrrrrrr force ppl to comment one! haha... kidding! haha i love that picture also.. when are u sending it to me? oh u have a good new year la ok... and btw i'm always good!