Sunday, December 18, 2005

ME...Myself..and I

Have you ever wonder wat's ur future is gonna turn out to be like?...well...guess that strucks everyone atleast once...I sat on my couch...wondering what have I done so far in my 1st quarter of my life...nuthing that I can be proud of myself...well...atleast non that I can think of...another few more yrs...n there I go..working my arse off...n prolly start a whole new family...is this the 21 year old crisis i'm having..lol...no idea...

So far...I always wanted to be rich...get the money into my pocket...but now come to think of it...after playing cashflow a few times...I realized that...I should have a dream...something to chase after...something that I can grab hold of...n not aimlessly earning money...

I flip thru friendster and take a good look at the ppl around me.....high achievers...singers...actors...programmers...businessman...they all have their dream..their goal...and there I am...wasting my life pointlessly....regrettably...haha...

I'm no good in studies....and dun have much interest in them either...Guess at this point have to buckle up find something I'm good at...n start materializing that dream...haha...juz something to ponder after 21 years of living...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. can't believe you are thinking of family dy! isn't that way too early for you? what happened to you get-rich-scheme? ahem.. hahaha

Yumi said...

hey that suddenly dont sound like the km i know. km is very optimistic about things and then blaming that im pessimistic. hehe what happened? the only answer lies within 3 words. QUATER LIFE CRISIS. you'll figure everything out nicely in the end, i know you will (with me around). get the drift? haha!!